03 May, 2012

National Day Of Prayer



The National Day of Prayer theme for 2012, One Nation Under God






In 2 Chronicles 7:14, the Lord proclaims “If my people, who call on My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, I will forgive their sins, and I will heal their land.” 

Let us all join forces together for our nation and let us truly  surrender all to God so we can see the manifestation of His promises for this nation.

Let us repent as a nation for all of our sins, let us repent for taking God out of our school, for  all the innocent lives taken through aborthion, let us repent for our unfriendly attitude toward the nation of Isreal, let us repent for the endosment  of  unrighteousness and evil acts.

Let is repent for murders in our cities and for drug abuse and dependency in the inner cities of this nation. 

Lets us pray for our nation and allow The Spirit of truth to lead us to pray for the states and the cities we live in.
Let us pray not only today but always.
Be Blessed.





No comments: