13 March, 2012

Let Us Always Choose Life No Matter What


This video is a reminder that life is precious and no matter what we should always preserve life. 

I would like to remind America of its own Declaration of Independence which states, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  Like the young lady this video did to her child, let us open the doors of opportunity to all God's children, let us always choose life. I have included a few Bible scriptures. I pray that this will bless you as much as it blessed me.



I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;  Deuteronomy 30:19


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,  your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16


You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.”  Job 10:12


Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.  Jeremiah 1:5


All human life is valuable and sacred: - God creates life and sustains life. Life is made in His own image and for His purpose All humans are made in His sacred image, and for His sacred purpose. 



As you go about you life this year 2012 remember to choose life, to pray for the unborn, pray for all those that may be thinking about  terminating life, pray for those that are performing the procedure that God will have mercy on them and that they will have a change of heart also.


Remember also as you go about your life each day and as you tuck you child/ren or grandchildren in bed every day, over 3,500 babies are killed. Will you commit to pray for this issue. As I and other have done and are doing.


This was on my heart today to share with our readers. Please join me and the other to pray for the unborn in this nation and nations around the world. Pray that America will lead the way in preserving life.



No comments: